Beer is the second most consumed beverage after Tea and Coffee. We all have that one guy in every group who roots for beer. Beer lovers can be found everywhere across the globe. Due to such popularity and demand, every year we see some company launch their new brand or other companies extend their beer brands. In India, the scenario is changing drastically. The beer consumption has gone up causing huge brands to eye on Indian market as opportunity to expand their distribution circles. Amidst of all these following for Beer, we have many options in market ranging from Carlsberg to Kingfisher to Foster and Budweiser. However one old beer brand has been re-launched few weeks back and it has come as great surprise for all beer lovers.
It will be an understatement to say we all loved Kings Beer when we visited Goa and tasted it few years back. But due to irregularity we could not spot it and slowly it was off the charts. But after a long term Viiking Ventures announced the acquisition of Marketing and Distribution rights of Kings Beer with brand new design, logo and larger campaign. Soon they followed their acquisition and launched the beer. Those who have seen it, has absolutely loved their rework and really admire the way they have come back with Goa Kings Beer. Thanks to Viiking Ventures, now we can taste this beer at our convenience. Now that they have made it available, we got to tell you few more things about Goa Kings Beer.
Now we have Goa Kings Beer as a new addition in the league of best beers in India. Formerly known as goan water beer and loved for its delicious taste Goa Kings beer is a treat for beer lovers. The other plus point is less than 5% alcohol content which keeps you going for long time without making you feel dizzy. And the best thing about Goa Kings Beer is their relatively cheap prices. They cost only 85/- for 325ml which makes the experience a sweet memory. As boozer all you need is to get a beer in your hands that makes you feel awesome and exactly that’s what you will feel after you gulp down Goa Kings Beer.
Next time you hit bar or pub don’t forget to ask for Goa Kings Beer as you don’t want to miss India’s one of the best beer in market. Rest assured that you will love it.
Is beer on your radar when Friday is near finish line? Do you have one special T-shirt that shows your love for beer with quotes like “Beers are proof God loves us” or “we must save water and drink beer”. Well, good news for those who love beer and believe Beer is adults’ Bournvita. Viiking Ventures had acquired Goa’s special and much loved Kings Beer few weeks back and now they have launched it with all new packaging and revived taste. Also they have renamed the beer, now it is called as Goa Kings Beer with an embossed eye catching crown logo.
Courtesy Viiking Ventures, Mumbai will enjoy Goa Kings Beer among first few cities to get renewed Beer of Goan taste. So here are top 5 reasons why youngster love Goa Kings Beer over Kingfisher Beer.
- Taste: Yes, it has to come first in your mind when you taste Goa Kings Beer, A Premium Pilsner Beer. It’s a sheer delight for any beer lover. The unique part of this ale is its hoppy flavor, its light with a smoky malt flavor that is neither too sharp nor bitter. There is this thing about Goa Kings Beer that once you get yourself comfortable and start sipping Goa Kings Beer; you won’t go for anything else. Woman too prefers this over any other beer.
- Alcohol Content: You won’t feel dizzy even if you have gulped down 4 bottles of Goa Kings Beer due to it very less or almost negligible 4.8% alcohol content. That’s leaves you with no hangover on next morning. You can surely enjoy your rest of evening without losing control over yourself.
- It has a unique packaging with 325 ml bottle in brown and gold bottle. Now Viiking Ventures has announced that they will be introducing it 500 and 650 ml bottle with ensures you of more beer in comparatively less price.
- Youngsters have always been loyal to Beer but you could hardly find anyone very loyal to a specific brand of Beer, that they are much attached to one brand. But this kind of rare love and loyalty can be found among Goa King’s Beer lovers. Once they taste it they keep stick to it as long as they drink beer. Earlier we have seen such a crazy boozers who will come down to Goa to taste this goan beer in midst of party and enjoying summer with friends. They said they could find nothing like this Beer.
- Now that it will be available in many cities across four states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Telangana and Andra Pradesh you must know that this beer will keep you light and you pocket heavy as its very cheap compared to anyother beer in Strong and mild section. Currently it costs INR 85/- only for 325 ml and will charged accordingly for 500 & 650ml.
Those who are eager to know more about Goa Kings Beer can find more information on their official website www.thekingsbeer.com or www.viikingventures.com/goa-kings-beer and get list of all the pubs and bars where it is currently available.
Broadly known for brands like Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Goa, The Beatle Hotel Powai, XXX Energy Drink & XXX Vodka Mix Viiking Ventures has recently acquired The King’s Beer, a Pilsner beer brand of Impala Distillery & Brewery Ltd. However the beer will brewed and bottled by Impala which ensures that Beer retains the unique signature taste. It will be distributed and marketed by Viiking Ventures in Maharashtra, Andra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana at initial phase.
When asked to youngsters about their views on Goa Kings Beer’s recent launch event and news of it coming to their city Mumbai, they showed great enthusiasm. We all know Kings Beer Goa has a huge fan following and considered as one of most favorite beer in Goa. It won’t be surprising to know that youngsters are excited to grab their favorite beer at first chance.
Viiking Ventures is ready to outdo everything they can do to meet people’s expectation. Their recent launch event has proved to show more than we could ask. With new logo, design and packing their team has done an exceptional work in bringing King’s Beer back in market with new name Goa Kings Beer.
The list of all cool places is listed on their website to inform about the availability of Goa Kings Beer at nearest bars and pubs.